Back and Neck Pain Treatment Options
NeuroSpine & Pain Center’s board-certified physicians specialize in treating back and neck pain. Innovative nonsurgical treatments and skilled neurosurgeons offer the relief you need, and get you back to the life you love.
Even if you’ve been treated elsewhere, contact us to schedule an evaluation. Call 800-905-6608 for our west Fort Wayne office or 800-866-6463 for our north office.
Back and Neck Pain Comprehensive Pain Management
A variety of non-surgical treatments are available to keep back pain from ruling your life:
- Electrical stimulation – In-office treatments using mild electrical current to block transmission of pain signals to the brain.
- Injection therapy – Precise delivery of medication directly to the source of your pain.
- Neurostimulation – FDA approved for chronic back, neck, arm and leg pain. Reduces dependence on medications while cutting pain significantly.
No one looks forward to surgery, but for some conditions it is simply the best option. Our neurosurgeons are highly skilled in:
- Cervical disc surgery to treat neck and arm pain
- Lumbar vertebral disc surgery for lower back pain
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Narrowing (stenosis) of carotid arteries
- Surgery for Parkinson’s disease, Tremors or Epilepsy
- Brain tumors and aneurysms
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
Spinemed Disc Decompression
Surgery free, drug free treatment for disc related back pain.